FanDuel Sportsbook Review
Risk-Free Bet Up To $1000
FanDuel needs no introduction as everyone in Pennsylvania and across the US gambling markets to know it for its exclusive betting features. With its secure website and excellent navigation, it went ahead with more improvements to give Tennessee players a great experience on secure software, brilliantly easy-to-use gaming platform. Great welcome bonus plus ongoing promotions as well as one of the most comprehensive betting markets online, FanDuel might be one of the best online betting sites in Tennessee.
Tennessee Sports Betting At FanDuel Sportsbook
- NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, UFL
- PGA Tournaments – golf
- NASCAR, Formula 1
Betting on Tennessee’s Sports Teams
Potential sports betting options are diverse considering Tennessee has 3 of the 4 major professional leagues within the state, this is aside from a multitude of minor leagues. Just some of the main colleges and organizations to bet on include:
✔ College Division 1
- Vanderbilt University
- University of Tennessee Martin
- Tennessee Tech University
- Tennessee State University
- University of Tennessee
- University of Memphis
- Lipscombe University
- East Tennessee State
- The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Middle Tennessee State University
- Austin Peay State University
✔ Minor Leagues
- National Premier Soccer League – Memphis City FC
- National Premier Soccer League – Knoxville Force
- NPSL Founder Cup – Chattanooga FC
- USL League One – Chattanooga Red Wolves SC
- USL Soccer – Memphis 901 FC
- Southern Professional Hockey League – Knoxville Ice Bears
- Rookie League baseball – Kingsport Mets
- Rookie League baseball – Johnson City Cardinals
- Rookie League baseball – Greeneville Reds
- Rookie League Baseball – Elizabethton Twins
- AA Baseball – Tennessee Smokies
- AA Baseball – Jackson Generals
- AA Baseball – Chattanooga Lookouts
- AAA Baseball – Nashville Sounds
- AAA Baseball – Memphis Redbirds
✔ Pro Leagues
- MLS – Nashville Soccer Club
- NHL – Nashville Predators
- NFL – Tennessee Titans
- NBA – Memphis Grizzlies
How does FanDuel Tennessee work?
Living in Tennessee and opening an account on FanDuel takes mere minutes with software using geolocation technology to ensure players are within state lines. Enter player name, username plus password, date of birth, email as well as a mobile number plus last 4 digits of a social security number. A player is not required to verify identities, but it will be helpful if the platform requests identity verification during a first withdrawal. You are now set to make your first deposit to start wagering his first real money bet.
Types of Bets
Online sports betting in Tennessee hasn’t yet seen a more diverse or large betting menu as that from the FanDuel Sportsbook app. Hundreds of lines include college football lines, Moneylines, last team score, FanDuel Sportsbook football contest, team totals and much more make part of this sportsbook. The only downside is the Tennessee law that states no live in-play betting is allowed even though FanDuel offers it at its sportsbooks around other US states. Some of its bets include:
- Round Robins – works as multiple games into parlays where various outcomes are predicted simultaneously. Risk is minimized with this bet with its high payout potential.
- Futures betting – excellent across multiple sports, players place wagers on sports, matches as well as games that are yet to come, for example, start wagering on the next PGA tour, the next Super Bowl, etc. it is great for sports that run over seasons and not a single game or match.
- Straight bet – also called straight wins which is a novice favorite without high-limit wagers players to make the math based on FanDuel Sportsbook odds to predict a potential winner. Bookmakers give players odds for each team before matches to have enough time to place wagers.
- Prop bets – unlike predicted a winner or match or games results, this is an exotic type bet where wagers are placed on events, prop bets, and player bets or players in a team. For example, decide which captain will flip the coin, who will bet first, who will score the first try, etc.
- Parlay – players do not use straightforward odds to pick a winner. Several games between 2 – 6 or more are combined on a single bet slip each with its own individual leg. It is like or actually, it is an accumulator bet where every leg must be correct to have a winning wager. If one is wrong, but 5 is right out of 6, the entire bet is lost.
FanDuel Sportsbook Bonus & Promo Codes
New player welcome bonus
No FanDuel promo code is required for the best welcome bonus which is a risk-free first bet for up to $500. Players need to register and after depositing up to $500, place the wager without a Bonus code. If you lose the wager, it will be replaced in full.
After this warm welcome players can take advantage of the Daily Odds booster also without promo codes FanDuel Sportsbook. It is not a once-off promo but ongoing where odds are changed daily in favor of players.
Multi-sport parlay insurance
This is a very good bonus for enhanced winning chances and added protection for players who love parlay bets. Where players usually have to get all legs correct in a parlay, this parlay insurance makes sure that when a leg is out, players can still have a winning ticket.
While rewards for sports bets are something most bookmaker reviews report about, players are rewarded through bonuses and promotions but not for personal play with additional points towards prizes, free bets, etc. FanDuel does not give VIP points or special loyalty points but then we will have to see as soon as the sportsbook is in full swing.
FanDuel Sportsbook Mobile & Apps
Players that sign up for mobile betting accounts will find FanDuel a worthy mobile sportsbook operator with an excellent desktop navigation ability and an easy betting system as well as a top mobile app.
How to download the FanDuel Sportsbook App
FanDuel Android app – on Android players can download their app directly from the FanDuel website. Change the smartphone security settings to accept downloads from unknown sources, click download and you will soon be ready to start wagering.
Smartphones on iOS can get their app on iTunes as Apple isn’t as strict with gambling apps as Google is. Phone with systems of 7.00 or higher can start their download with an installation that will be done in under a minute.
FanDuel Sportsbook Banking Options
Privacy and player security are high on FanDual’s priority list therefore can players be assured of safe banking that comes with triple layer data encryption and SSL security. It is worth mentioning that FanDuel is the first US sportsbook that isn’t linked to land-based Online casinos in Tennessee. According to Tennessee law, for now, is legalized sports betting only through Betting online, and only the sports betting menu allowed. Therefore, are Cash at the Casino banking something that FanDuel Tennessee is not offering. Multiple other methods are available though.
- E-check ACH – make a minimum $25 deposit with this preferred option
- PayPal – the only e-wallet currently allowed at Fanduel with a minimum $25 deposit
- Cards, Visa plus Mastercard with a minimum $25 deposit
- FanDuel + card can be obtained at its website with no minimum deposit
- Wire transfer
- ACH – minimum $20 withdrawal taking from 3 – 5 days to have cash funds
- Check – minimum $25 withdrawal with up to 10 days to receive via US Mail Service
- FanDuel + Card with $20 minimum and 3 hours pending period
Currencies accepted include USD, EURO
As respected brand across the NJ, PA and other states, FanDuel continues to impress us and Tennessee residents with its outstanding traditional sports markets. Its website is tops, bonus more than competitive, wagering requirement is only 1 x playthrough, customer support is tops, while there are more bets than anyone could place. Everything points to FanDuel becoming the best sportsbook in Tennessee.
FanDuel Sportsbook FAQ
Is FanDuel online sportsbook legal in the US?
- Yes, the passing of law has legalized sports betting in the USA including gambling in Tennessee. This state will also be one of the only that does not allow land-based sports wagering. An online sportsbook will be a stand-alone entity when sports betting starts in July 2020. FanDuel obtained its license and will be under the regulation of the Tennessee Lottery board.
What states allow FanDuel Sportsbook?
- FanDuel is already in multiple states across USA. Reading a FanDuel Sportsbook Indiana review, you would have thought there are only a few legal sports betting sites, however, our FanDuel Sportsbook online review reveals that there are several more including Tennessee, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia as well as Indiana. Geolocation software in sports betting apps enables players from different states to see if FanDuel Sportsbook sports betting is in their state.
How do Tennessee sports betting revenue work?
- Sports regulators in Tennessee requires $750, 000 annually from sportsbooks in this state while gross gaming revenue taxing will be 20%. What will drive revenue in Tennessee is the lack of land-based casinos which will make it difficult for sportsbook operators. Various state-employed individuals, commission employees or members of his family, sports team or association employees or family members and a large group of others are not allowed to gamble either.
How does FanDuel Sportsbook payout?
- If you have a bonus that needs to be wagered, the requirements of 1 x playthrough must be met before requesting withdrawals. Otherwise, use methods like PayPal, Fanduel card +, bank wire or e-check. Processing funds take maximum 24-hours on FanDuel after which payments are forwarded to player accounts.
How do I use my FanDuel Sportsbook bonus?
- The bonus is a risk-free first bet that you must wager on any sports that is no less than -200. It is a one-time welcome bonus that can only bet wagered once. For example, the bonus is for up to $500, which means you must decide what amount you are going to wager since it is only for one bet. You cannot wager $10 on one bet, $10 on another etc. with a first wager bonus. Only the first wager will be paid back in full if it is a losing wager. To take full advantage wager the highest possible amount as you cannot lose with a risk-free wager.
Is FanDuel Sportsbook safe?
- Yes, FanDuel has been online as DFS operator for years as a safe and secure platform. It continues to give players peace of mind with SSL technology and encrypted data. There has never been a security issue reported from any player.