FOX Bet Sportsbook Review - One of the Best Betting Sites
Match 50% up to $500
FOX Bet online casino is by no means new to betting online or gambling in Tennessee. It might be new to the sports betting market in the state but it comes from a well-known, established online casino brand, the Stars Group. This group has partnerships with other leading gaming brands in the USA including Penn National Gaming, Eldorado Gaming, plus others. This sportsbook continues to grow its online presence across many states. Players in Colorado, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and now also Tennessee can start registering and claiming its excellent welcome bonus package. See our FOX Bet Sportsbook Tennessee review below to learn more about one of the Best online betting sites in Tennessee.
FOX Bet Sportsbook Bonus & Promo Code
FOX Bet has one of the top new players welcome bonus offers online which they have split into 2. Players can take advantage of a potential $1,000 in bonus bets that is a 50% matching bonus for up to $500 which is a deposit bonus. The minimum amount accepted is $10, for example, deposit $10 to receive $5 free without adding other funds. What is more, this free deposit bonus has only 1 x wagering requirement. It is one of the lowest online.
The second part of the welcome bonus offers is a risk-free bet. This bet is also for a value of $500 which is valid when making your first real money bet.
Using odds of -200 minimum, your entire bet is covered. If you win, excellent but if you lose it would be a problem but not with the risk-free bet backing your wager. Players that lose their bet get the full bet amount back in cash for up to $500. There is no need to enter a FOX Bet promo code to claim the risk-free bet and neither do you need a Bonus code for the 50% deposit multiplier welcome bonus.
New players have an advantage that they are part of the Stars Rewards Program from the minute that they register. The Stars rewards for sports bets allow players to earn points by wagering to unlock a “STARS CHEST”. The chest contains points, free wagers, cash, game tickets, bonuses, etc.
How does FOX Bet Tennessee Work?
When you are ready to be part of one of the best legal sports betting sites, access this US sportsbook via your browser. You will have to share your personal details including date of birth, first plus last name, last 4 digits of social security number as well as address. Geolocation software will pick up if you are in the state where FOX Bet is allowed, and you will be able to complete registration. You will not be able to register when you are under the 21-year legal age or in a state where the operator does not have a license.
Fox Bet Online Sportsbook Available Sports
Sports Available are diverse and, in its lobby, you can expect wagering options for:
- Soccer including UCL, English Premier League, MLS
- Mixed martial arts UFC
- Basketball with NCAA plus NBA
- Baseball with KBO plus MLB
- Football with NCAA as well as NFL, college football lines
- Hockey with NHL
FOX Bet Sportsbook Sports Betting Types
Betting options are immeasurable as it features options that please any punter. Players can wager higher betting limits, low limits, multiples, or single outcomes that include:
- Props – these are ready for play on all games which you will typically find when clicking on “more wagers”. It is popular to wager on games, for example, is innings runs scored in MLB, highest score period in NHL, the best score for a quarter in NBA, etc. these can be related to anything within a game, except the game outcome.
- Point spreads – this is the combined number that bookmakers place on games and often used in football as well as basketball but other games too. a spread is, for example, +2.5 and -2.5. you need to decide if there is a point spread possible and how to make the spread to gain an advantage.
- Overs-under – these are also called totals at most sportsbooks online as it is more than winning or losing or straight wins. It is the combined number of goals, runs, or points that two teams have. FOX Bet Sport book oddsmakers have a number benchmarked with odds for each team while a punter will be deciding whether it will be an outcome of under that or over that total.
- Parlays – a single wager is often a bookmaker’s backbone, but punters want more money and wagers with higher risk, high-limit wagers, and exceptional returns. The difficulty of parlays makes them sought-after as payouts are much higher. A parlay is one ticket carrying more than one wager and can be anything from 2 or up to 10 bets per ticket and work much like round robins with its multiple games on single tickets.
- Moneylines – odds are placed on underdogs as well as favorites with players immediately being able to recognize which is which. Negative odds are for favorites while positive odds are for underdogs. With these odds, you will be able to gauge how much to bet to win a specific amount.
- Live in-play betting – the sought-after highly popular in-game live betting can be wagered on across any sports market. Odds, markets are made visible while contests or matches are underway as well as throughout a game. It is great when you didn’t get a chance to wager before a match as you can place a wager while matches or games are busy playing
- Futures – being a sports fan, you will love to predict what the Super Bowl result will be in the next season. This is where futures betting comes in, players are wagering on games as well as matches that must still happen. Most major sports like golf, tennis, football, etc have futures wagering while FOX Bet Sportsbook football contest that lays ahead and many more.
Sportsbook Mobile and Apps
FOX Bet is available for play on most devices including desktops, tablets as well as smartphones like Blackberry plus Windows. Browser types like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Windows load FOX Bet smooth and fast. Players that prefer to play on the go can visit FOX Bet directly to download its app. Access the home page then follow our instructions.
How to download the FOX Bet Sportsbook app
For play on Android, you can download the FOX Bet Android app by clicking on the Android icon for a smooth, fast download. However, with Google having a problem with gambling apps, your Android settings must be adjusted. Access security settings to change it to accept apps from “unknown sources”. This will enable download after which installation will follow. Once installed, register or sign in with existing player details.
Download on iOS
Players with Apple iPhone or iPad have an opportunity to download an app via the AppStore. Any device with the software of 7.00 plus can download this small file. Click on the link for the download to start. It will install directly after with you only having to click the new icon to start playing or registering if you are not yet a registered player.
Players’ privacy and security are guaranteed with SSL technology incorporated in its sportsbook while various deposit and withdrawal options are possible. The minimum deposit amount is $10 while it is also the minimum withdrawal amount.
- Visa & MasterCard but players must check with local banks as they often have problem with gambling funds
- PayPal, Skrill, Neteller
- PokerStars + prepaid card
- Cash at the casino
The minimum withdrawal at FOX Bet is $10 while a processing period of 24-hours is in place for all withdrawal methods including cash at the casino cage.
- PokerStars + prepaid card
- Cash at cage
- Cards including Visa as well as Mastercard
Accepted currencies include USD and Euros
Anyone living in the USA especially in or around Tennessee, reading betting bookmaker reviews to look for a trusted sportsbook with mobile sports betting apps, should include our FOX Bet Sportsbook online review. It is indeed one of the top sportsbooks with excellent features as well as a welcome bonus package. It is a well-rounded sports operator with great markets, easy to navigate website with smooth and fast-loading apps. The fact that it comes from an established well-known brand is an added bonus.
FOX Bet Sportsbook FAQ
Is FOX Bet online sportsbook legal in the US?
- The operator with its strong backing of Stars Group does not entertain illegal actions like operating without a license. The sportsbook has obtained full licensing for each one of the different states where it currently operates. If you see or encounter a FOX Bet in your state online, it means that it does have a license to operate and you can safely register. The Tennessee Gaming Control Board has been involved in the process to legalize sports betting with issuing licenses to qualifying online casinos in Tennessee.
What states allow FOX Bet Sportsbook?
- The operator continues to expand beyond USA states. Currently, you can play at betting sites in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Colorado and Tennessee. It also plans on opening in various other states like Michigan, Mississippi, Iowa and more.
How does Sportsbook payout?
- Various payment or withdrawal methods are offered. To request a withdrawal, access the player account and click on cashier. Enter the desired amount followed by the preferred payment method. Players should know that withdrawals should be made using the same method as deposits unless a method like Paysafecard was used. In this case use credits or debit cards, etc.
How do I use my Sportsbook bonus?
- Players can wager their sportsbook bonus on any sports online. The only requirements are that the bet must be at odds of -200 or higher. Odds lower than this will not count.
How can I contact customer support?
- The operator has live chat that is available 24/7 when you have urgent queries or want immediate response. Or try the email [email protected] or try its FAQ pages which are comprehensive with most questions addressed in full while covering almost any potential query.
Is This bookmaker safe?
- It makes use of high-quality software that includes SSL technology which means it is nearly impossible to hack. Players are assured that data is encrypted and that no breach in security has yet happened. You are safe and secure when playing online.